- Friday | October 28, 2022 to Saturday | October 29, 2022
- 4:00 pm
- 3740 W. Alexis Rd., Toledo, OH 43623
We’re pulling an all nighter! Join us for sixteen hours of jammed packed fun and entertainment!
Who can come?
All high schoolers currently in 9th-12th grade!
When is it and what can I expect?
We are getting picked up at 4p on October 28th by The River church and will be picked up at 5:30a on October 29th at Toledo Rec Center by Pastor Tommy. Returning to CBC at 6a.
We’re going to Cedar Point HalloWeekends then heading over to the Toledo Rec. Center for swimming, basketball, volleyball, indoor soccer, rock climbing, video games, giveaways, and more!
How much does it cost?
We’re running an Early Bird Special! The cost is $65 through October 6th and $75 after that.
Cost includes transportation, admission to Cedar Point HalloWeekends, admission to the Toledo Rec. Center + all activities, and pizza. If you would like snacks/concessions/souvenirs at Cedar Point, please bring additional money.
*Please note: Cedar Point is a cashless establishment.
What should I bring?
• You are welcome to bring snacks/drinks and enjoy them on the bus
• If you plan to purchase snacks/concessions/souvenirs at Cedar Point, please bring additional money. *Please note: Cedar Point is a cashless establishment.
• Modest bathing suit and towel if you plan to swim and a lock to ensure items are secure in the locker room
• Sneakers for activities at the Rec. Center – Closed-toe shoes for Rock Climbing